Holderness NH Fireplace Installs, Chimney Service & Repairs, Custom Stonework
Holderness, NH, homeowners have relied on Fire N’ Stone of Tilton for more than 10 years to help with all their fireplace, chimney and hearth-area design needs. Here’s how we can help you.
If you’re looking to upgrade a low-performing masonry fireplace or wanting to add a powerful new fireplace or stove to your home, Fire N’ Stone of Tilton, NH, will help you find the model that perfectly meets your heating and decorative needs.
Visit our 3,400-square-foot showroom at 539 Laconia Rd. and see the latest designs in prebuilt fireplaces, fireplace inserts and heating stoves. We carry brands from top makers such as Regency, Napoleon, Kozy Heat, Ortel and Dimplex.
Our licensed installers will properly set up your new appliance and show you exactly how to use and maintain it. We’ll make sure that the installation complies with all fire safety and building codes that apply to Holderness residences.
Go a step further into elegance and beauty with a custom stone fireplace surround, raised hearth or other treatments inside or outside your home. The Fire N’ Stonemasons are experts in working with natural stone and manufactured stone that will greatly enhance the overall look of your fireplace or any other area within your home.
Our chimney sweeps are licensed and professionally certified through the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA). Our Holderness chimney sweep services focus on two key objectives:
1. Remove flammable creosote from your chimney flue to reduce the risk of a chimney fire and internal flue damage. Every fire-safety agency in the U.S. recommends annual chimney sweeping for homeowners using wood-burning fireplaces, inserts or stoves.
2. Remove obstructions such as small-animal nests and tree debris to keep your flue open and drafting efficiently. A blocked flue will cause fires to burn weakly and can send smoke and deadly carbon monoxide into your home.
Whatever is wrong with your chimney, our repair technicians can address and fix it correctly. We’ll keep your Holderness chimney and fireplace running safely and efficiently all year long. Chimney repair services we offer include:
- Masonry repair & tuckpointing
- Chimney liner repair & relining
- Leaky chimney repair
- Repair of concrete chimney crowns & chimney caps
- Resolution of venting/drafting issues
- Fireplace damper repair & replacement
- Chimney flashing repair/installation
- Firebox repair
- Smoke chamber parging
- Smoke shelf repair
For severely damaged chimneys, we can rebuild either partially or completely. With our brutal New Hampshire winters, chimney masonry takes a beating and the result often is loose bricks, crumbling mortar and other structural problems.
We do a lot of chimney rebuilding throughout Holderness and surrounding areas. Our services include:
- Partial or complete rebuilding of the chimney stack (the part above the roof)
- Partial or complete rebuilding of the chimney breast (the part below the roof)
- Tuckpointing to replace areas of decayed mortar
- Brick replacement/repair
- Masonry waterproofing
All chimney rebuilding projects start with a thorough chimney inspection, which our team will perform.
When you hire Fire N’ Stone to work on your Holderness chimney or fireplace or do custom stonework, we’re the only ones who will be handling the project. We never subcontract any jobs or parts of jobs.
Our team does all the work, and we’re always available throughout any project to answer your questions and keep you notified of progress.
Fire N’ Stone serves Ashland NH, Plymouth NH, Moultonborough NH, Meredith NH, New Hampton NH, Hebron NH, and other Lakes Region cities and towns. Speak with a hearth-services expert today at (603) 293-4040.