Outdoor Kitchen Storage & Organization
The biggest craze and a desire of homeowners is an outdoor kitchen. Many homeowners are looking for space in their yards to add an outdoor kitchen. The convenience of being able to entertain outside and not have to lug all your food, utensils, and condiments back and forth is quite desirable.
The design of your outdoor kitchen in most cases is well thought out. What do you need when cooking outside? What kind of Storage and how much? A sink? A stove? A dishwasher? A refrigerator? Beer and/or wine cooler? There are so many options to make your outdoor kitchen an outdoor paradise.
Let’s look at some options that you may like. Remember to contact our services for help in planning your outdoor kitchen.
Custom Outdoor Kitchen Planning
Do you want a stove top as well as a grill? The stovetop will help with your side dishes. There are many sizes and options to choose from. You will want to look for cabinets that will solve a lot of your storage needs. Here are some things to think about:
- Are there access doors to store your propane tank or house the utility lines? Keeping this out of sight will make your kitchen less cluttered.
- Drawers – You will need room for utensils so they are not out in the elements. Stored away to allow room for preparing your food.
- Dry Storage – You don’t want to lug condiments back and forth all summer long.
- Trash and recycling bin. Keeping this away and out of sight of guests will keep the smells at bay as well.
- Sink – Is a water source important to you? You may consider a small sink or even a small dishwasher
- Electricity – Having the option of electricity outdoors may be important to you. Not only for cooking but for ambiance. Using a string of lights will bring warmth to your area.
- Refrigeration – Do you need to keep your drinks chilled without having to buy ice and throw them in a cooler? A small refrigerator or wine cooler may be an option for you.
Whatever your needs are, contact your professional installer. They will help you make the right decisions. They will talk to you about the space you have to work with. They will offer suggestions as to the type of equipment that will fit your needs.
Enjoy your outdoor time
We started as a service business back in 2009. We were strictly service, with no showroom or retail sales. We recently opened a showroom. Today you can visit our beautiful showroom located at 539 Laconia Rd. In Tilton NH.
We sell only the top brands of fireplaces, inserts, and stoves. We are a family-owned and operated business that offers you years of experience in design, sales, installation, and service for all of your chimney, fireplaces, and stone needs.
Call Fire N Stone
Fire N Stone is a full-service custom stove shop, custom stone, and chimney service business. If you want to take your outdoor kitchen and entertaining to the next level, we’re the local pros who can help. Our experts can handle it all, whether it’s an outdoor kitchen installation, fire pit, grill, outdoor fireplace, or custom stonework. Plus, we don’t subcontract any of our work, meaning you work with the same team from start to finish. We work with the highest quality products on the market to ensure reliability, efficiency, and a long lifespan. Contact us today at 603–293–4040.